ERASMUS Exchange student from University of Genoa, Italy
University of Wales, City Campus
Usk Way, Newport, NP20 2BP, UK
- FPGA Digital Hardware Programming.
- Design and Prototyping of Analog and Digital Electronics Systems.
- Audio Technology and Signal Processing.
My M.Sc. thesis project refers to the hardware implementation of the RLSOM algorithm developed at the Cognitive Robotics Research Centre. Due to the high number of connections of this algorithm, this work aims to the study of new mechanisms of parallelization for real-time perfomances.
The implementation process refers to the study of non-conventional binary arithmetics, scalability and modular techniques. Furthermore it includes the simulation and test on a Altera FPGA DSP Development Kit, Stratix II Edition.
- Laurea Magistrale (M.Sc. Degree) in Electronics Engineering at University of Genoa, Italy. March 2010 – present.
- Laurea Triennale (B.Sc. Degree) in Electronics Engineering at University of Genoa, Italy. September 2005 – March 2010.