Jesús Martínez Heredia
ERASMUS Exchange student from UdG, Spain
University of Wales, City Campus
Usk Way, Newport, NP20 2BP, UK
- Robotic Technology and Human interaction
- Electronic and Automatic Control Systems
- Structural design and new materials
Working in the project “SCREEN THEACHER” based in to plot the data from the JOINS of the Suit and compare with the JOINS of the NAO robot. The result shows a Real Time Graphic with the values of the joins (Suit and NAO) and alerts the person who wears the Suit the limit of the movement that he can do without problems.
It results in learning how the NAO robot and all the softwares that it involves works. Take practice using the environments of programming (C++, Python, Matlab) and try to solve the problems that arising during the work.
- Industrial Engineering (Making my Final Degree Project): University of Wales, Newport. 2012
- 5th year Industrial Engineering (IE): Escola Politècnica Superior, Universitat de Girona (Girona, Spain). 2009 – 2012
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering, Specialization in Mechanics (ETIM): Escola Politècnica Superior, Universitat de Girona (Girona, Spain). 2005 – 2009