- Bachelors of Engineering in the branch of Computer Science (2006)
- MSc in Advanced Information Technology (2008)
- My interests broadly centres on computer networks, database management systems, cryptography and network security related areas.
- During my four years of under-graduation at Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering, I have been an active member of Computer Society of India (student chapter).
- Acted as a student coordinator in International Pre-conference for Human Machine Interface.
- Conferred with the titles of Miss Cosmos (Computer Science and Motivation of Skills forum) and Best Outgoing Student of 2006 from the previous Institution.
During 2007 I joined University of Wales, Newport has a research assistant for two research groups namely Robotic Intelligence Lab and Wireless Network, Security & Signal processing research Group.
Currently working on the C client program (Crumpus) which tries to communicate with the ruby server over TCP sockets on a specified IP and port number, which will be part of an open source code called Rumpus-An open source grid server.